BGS SPECIAL EDUCATION
Our Programs for individuals with special needs have been
recognized by the
Governors Council on Physical Fitness and
Sports and its former Chairman, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
for outstanding leadership in improving the health and fitness of
physically and mentally challenged Californians.
We are very proud to announce that our Special Education Department recently received a grant from Autism Speaks to better serve the Autism Community.
View Special Education Classes
Special Ed Class Schedule
at Broadway Gymnastics
the brain with visible improvements in:
- Motor Skill Development|
- Strength, Balance, Coordination &
- Sensory Integration
- Focus & Attention
- Speech & Language Development
- Social Skills
Emotional Balance, Confidence & Self-Esteem
| View/Print Flyer
BUILDING LIFE SKILLS
through gymnastics, sports &
- Small Group Classes-Ages 1.5 through Adulthood
- 1:1 Instruction
Summer Camps, Winter Camps, Spring Camps
- Over 35 Years helping
Individuals with Sp Needs
- Renown for High Quality
- Step by Step approach Designed for Success
to the Individual Needs of the Client
- Fully Integrated Facility
- State of the Art Equipment
- Professional Staff
Dalldorf, M.A., Movement Therapy, Special Education Director
Phone: (310) 302-0035
Fax: (310) 302-9199
5433 Beethoven Street
New Year Classes
New Year Class Session III * Dec 11, 2017 - Feb 17, 2018
Dec 18, 2017 - Jan 5, 2018 * Activity Schedules & Registration Now Available!
Join us for one of the best men's meets in the USA -
THE 27th ANNUAL PETER VIDMAR MEN'S GYMNASTICS INVITATIONAL.
We welcome gymnasts from
"Across the USA & Around the World" * March 3-4, 2018
Free Girls Team Tryouts
Call today 310.302.0035 * Click here for details!
Sp Ed GRANT
* We are very proud to announce that our Special Education Department recently received a grant from Autism Speaks to better serve the Autism Community * View details here about BGS's year round Special Education Classes & Programs!